BE MORE HUMAN
When Covid 19 first hit our world, we quickly understood how we can lose our stability in the face of economic vulnerability.
This however is how many of our friends around the world live their day-to-day lives. And for us, it is also a reminder of why supporting each other is a critical part of what it means to be human. With that in mind, we created our 2020 end of year giving campaign to provide an opportunity to support those whose lives have been affected by the aftershocks of the pandemic on top of their everyday economic vulnerability.
STRETCH THE DOLLAR
This year our team created several different mini-campaigns so you can give to what you are most passionate about, from what resonates most deeply within you.
1) Buy Local — Give towards the purchase of coupons from local stores so that families in need can shop local. This helps both the families and the local stores.
2) Top 50 Students — Provide scholarships for 50 local students to buy uniforms, school supplies, and pay for extra aftter school classes.
3) Medical Care — Provide PPE for local medical clinic to continue to keep it Covid-ready.
4) Fix It — Hire local carpenters to fix desks and chairs at the local primary school to support both the school and the local workforce.
5) Build — Hire local workers to continue building our local community center and place of community organizing.
HOW DO I GIVE?
There are 2 ways to donate to this year’s campaign:
By Card: Click on the donation buttons near the top or bottom of the page. If you would like to donate online, please follow your donation with an email to NoelM@ChisomoIdea.com and let us know that you donated an amount to a specific area.
By Check: Write Check to The Chisomo Idea and mail to 2869 Ulric Street, San Diego, CA 92111. If you would like to donate by check, please note the specific area in the memo line of your check.
For questions, please call or text 619-206-9804